2013. december 3., kedd

Adventi naptár - 2013

Ajándékba kaptam, számomra/számunkra kedves idézetekkel. (Majd frissítgetem minden nap.) (Ja meg a kép kritikán aluli, szóval majd azt is lecserélem idővel.) (Hajtogatási útmutató: itt.)

1. Put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both up...
2. Today give a stranger one of your smile. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
3. I just wish this was one of your books and you could rewrite the ending.
4. The heart is a muscle and therefore can not be broken, only crushed.
5. I love walking in rain 'cause nobody can see that I'm crying.
6. Keep calm and drink coffee!
7. Nothing happens unless first a dream.
8. Hurts like these take time to heal.
9. Are you here to annoy me?
10. Don't chase ghost Castle! It's not worth it. Trust me.
11. There was tongue contact.
12. Tiger! Tiger! Burning bright, in the forest of the night...
13. If you've done something wrong, use the "blame the corpse" defence.
14. Kiss rewind
15. A Lannister always pays his debts.
16. The word "Abracadabra" was first uttered to cure hay fever.
17. - How do you know, when you're in love? - All the songs make sense.
18. King of the Lab
19. Tongue prints are as distructive as finger prints.
20. 447
21. Mom and Dad are fighting.
22. You guys, I think I know what it is. It's a treasure map.
23. - Someone say murder? Hold on, I'll get my coat! - Look at him all excited. - Yeah, like a kid at Christmas. - With a dead body under the tree.
24. XOXO ASAP

0 Megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése